The latest tech every gamer is fond of is “High Dynamic Range” or in general “HDR”. The reason behind its fame is its ability to provide much better quality as compared to the previous one that was SDR.
Through it, the device can give a great picture with a range of vivid colours and a variety of shades that will increase the enjoyment up to many folds. But the twist comes when the individual face difficulty in Enabling the HDR on his device. For this purpose, the WindowsCentral has published its article to guide the audience on how to enable HDR on their Xbox Series X/S on TV. Here we are conveying the message that the site has given through its platform.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S
- Power on your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S.
- Press the Xbox button to open the Xbox guide.
- Scroll over to the far right and select Settings.
- Select TV & Display Options.
- Select Video modes.
- To enable HDR, ensure the Allow 4K checkbox is selected.
- Then, select the Allow HDR checkbox.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S for Samsung 4K TVs
- Open Source/Home.
- Select the HDMI port your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S is connected to.
- Open Settings.
- Go up to Quick Settings
- Enable Game Mode
- Go to **Settings*.
- Select Picture.
- Select Expert Settings or Picture Mode.
- Go to HDMI UHD Color.
- Turn on HDMI UHD Color for the needed HDMI ports.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S for LG 4K TVs
- Press the Settings button on your remote.
- Scroll down to All Settings.
- Navigate to General.
- Select HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color. .
- Enable the feature on the HDMI ports of your choosing.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S for Panasonic 4K TVs
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to the Setup tab of the Main Menu.
- Select HDMI HDR Setting.
- Select the relevant HDMI port your Xbox Series X or S is connect to.
- Change to ON.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S for Vizio 4K TVs
- Open your SmartCast app.
- Select Settings.
- Now select Inputs.
- Select HDMI Color Subsampling.
- You can now Enable HDR on the relevant HDMI ports of your choosing.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S for Sony Bravia 4K TVs
- Press the Home button to open the menu.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Select External Inputs.
- Select HDMI signal format.
- By default this is set to Standard Format.
- Change your signal format to Enhanced format.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S for TCL 4K TVs
- Go to Settings.
- Select TV Inputs.
- Select HDMI mode.
- Set the port in question to HDMI 2.0 mode.
How to enable HDR on Xbox Series X/S for Philips 4K TVs
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- Choose Setup.
- Navigate to TV Settings.
- Choose Installation.
- Select Preferences.
- Select HDMI mode.
- Choose the HDMI port your Xbox Series X or S is connected to.
- Switch to Normal from Legacy.
How to check compatibility
Windowscentral has also provided us with a guide on how to check the compatibility of your device.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller
- Scroll to the right and choose Settings.
- Go to TV & Display Options.
- Select Video output.
- Select Advanced video settings
- Finally, select 4K TV details.