Treyarch Studios has rolled out another update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series S / Series X. The update is adding ’80s-inspired Nuketown map along with fixing bugs and gameplay stability issues.
The Nuketown ’84 map has been included in the Hardcore rotation list, Quick Play Core, Onslaught, and the 24/7 feature playlist on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. In addition, Developer Treyarch has also enabled the Double XP event until November 30 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET.
The update also addresses stability issues across Zombies and multiplayer. This includes fixing irons out problems with knife camos in multiplayer and hit detection issues in Zombies.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War November 24 Patch Notes
- 2XP + 2WXP:
- Double XP and Double Weapon XP enabled in Multiplayer and Zombies through 10 AM PT Monday, November 30.
- Nuketown ’84
- Added Nuketown ’84 to 6v6 map rotation in Quick Play Core and Hardcore playlists.
- Added Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to Custom Games map list.
- Crossroads Strike:
- Addressed an issue in Crossroads Strike that allowed players to contest a Hardpoint and Control zone outside of the intended objective boundary.
- Nuketown ’84
- Addressed an issue where incorrect images would show for Diamond & Gold weapon camo rewards in the After-Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where Knife camos would not progress if in the primary weapon slot.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Domination.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from attacking the player after teleporting from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the gameplay space when teleporting back from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a main quest item from timing out, causing a progression break.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the player to sometimes lose functionality at the pause menu if the Gunsmith remained open after the intro cutscene.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused an incorrect Pack-a-Punch camo to appear on weapons obtained from Trials.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect Revive UI to appear at the end of a match.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Added Nuketown ’84 to the Onslaught map list.
- Added a new Onslaught Challenge with a unique Weapon Blueprint reward.