Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is getting another update this week following the launch week update. It is unsure yet weather these changes will be made to Warzone on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. However, COD gamers can expect different playlist changes made to the very popular Battle Royale mode, as well as Modern Warfare.
The update is scheduled to happen at the start of December so there is a plenty of time before it goes live. Call of Duty Black Ops team is also going to launch Nuketown map across all platforms. According to the source, Nuketown ’84 will be launched on November 24, with Tuesday the regular day for big Call of Duty updates.
Before that, Treyarch Studios has launched a free bundle based on the iconic Black Ops map.
A message form Treyarch Studios:
As a special thank you to everyone who played Black Ops Cold War since its release, every player who logged in from when the game launched on November 13 to 10 a.m. PT on November 20 will automatically receive the Nuketown Weapon Bundle. You’ll find all its items waiting for you in-game by November 20 at 12 p.m. PT, well ahead of Nuketown ’84’s debut on November 24.
The Nuketown Weapon Bundle will also be included with every purchase of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War from now until December 4 at 2 a.m. PT, making this Black Friday season a great time to jump into the next generation of global combat if you have yet to experience it. So long as you log in and play the game before December 4, you’ll receive this bundle on top of any edition-specific rewards included with your purchase
This latest update is mostly focused on improving the Zombies Mode experience. Read below the full patch notes, courtesy of Treyarch Studios.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Nov 21 Full Patch Notes
- Added various stability fixes.
- Field Upgrades
- Addressed an issue that prevented Wonder Weapons from pulling ammo from the stock while using Tier III Ring of Fire.
- Enemy AI
- Addressed an issue that could cause zombies to stop attacking players after taking the Anomaly to the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that rarely caused Megaton to spawn near players unexpectedly.
- Addressed an issue that caused incorrect Armor damage feedback for Heavy Zombies.
- Addressed multiple issues with the Intel tab in the Barracks.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from not making it to the exfil location.
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Addressed an issue where score was not being properly awarded.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die by taking fall damage in the Silverback Slideways bonus room.
- Addressed an issue that prevented certain Spectral Reflections from appearing in the map.
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed an issue where the second match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb could place the player into a Combined Arms lobby.
- Addressed three UI errors that could prevent attempts to invite players from the party UI or from the Manage Party tab in the Social menu.
- Double XP icons now display throughout lobbies, level loading screens, and the After-Action Report while Double XP events are active.