The winter update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons is finally here. Nintendo Switch fans can now download this new update and it brings new events, new items, a new feature allowing users to transfer save data between different Nintendo Switch consoles. According to the patch notes, there are many other additions as well as bug fixes for the Switch game.
Read below the list of full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo.
- Two seasonal events, Turkey Day and Toy Day, have been added.
- Residents can visit Resident Services to put in a request to increase the capacity of their home storage.
- Luna can now offer random dream destinations by selecting the “Surprise me” option.
- A new feature for transferring save data between different systems has been added.
- This feature only transfers save data for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When necessary, please use the Nintendo Switch “Transfer Your User Data” feature as well. Learn more about save data transfer here.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional Nook Miles redemption items.
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Additional DIY recipes that use seasonal materials.
- Additional Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp collaboration item.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.